Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 VNCommodore.com Polls
 Have you ever lost your licence?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

Removed as requested
Removed as requested

0 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  9:53:57 PM  Show Profile Send Removed as requested a Private Message

Poll Question:
Not as In your wallet/purse... but for being naughty

If yes please give details...

Results:
No   [56%] 18 votes
Yes   [25%] 8 votes
yes, more than once   [19%] 6 votes

Poll Status: Locked  »»   Total Votes: 32 counted  »»   Last Vote: 23 Dec 2009 4:19:07 PM 
Report to Moderator

Removed as requested
Removed as requested

0 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  9:58:51 PM  Show Profile Send Removed as requested a Private Message

I was going about 115k today and I saw Red n Blue lights flashing behind me and I nearly started crying! I was like F**K thats 3 months no driving!
I slowed down to pull over and they overtook me ...phew!
I am sooo lucky!!
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

jas89
Forum Moderator

car-wormseye

779 Posts

Male

Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  11:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see jas89's MSN Messenger address Send jas89 a Private Message

and did you learn your lesson? lol :P

but no i have never lost me license and don't wanna....i cant say i have never gone 20K over though but seriously who hasn't....i was doing (buy accident...) about 10-13 k's over the limit yetserday in my street (80 k zone) and a cop came round corner and kept driving.....i think me heart stopped when i looked at me speed (as im on me p's) lol but yeh im kinda ya careful type driver though.

but by the looks of it someone has been naughty and lost there license :P:P

Edited by - jas89 on 18 Jun 2008 11:16:53 PM

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 19 Jun 2008 :  5:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

lmao I have been pinged by the coppers so many times for driving! ( I,v done a total of 3 1/2 yrs jail for stupid sh1t behind the wheel) mind you that was about 10 yrs ago now! But that mostly consist os excess 0.8 and speeding, never had a reckless or anything stupid, mind you I did run over a police officer once but it was another young mistake, ( they still make me pay now) but thats all in in the past so yeah , i lost my licence a few times... mind you I have held 1 now for a long time so hence every 1 can learn from there mistakes but god damn I lucky I never realy hurt any1!

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead

Grandtheftholden
P Plater

symbols-anarchy

46 Posts

Male

Posted - 20 Jun 2008 :  9:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Grandtheftholden's MSN Messenger address Send Grandtheftholden a Private Message

I haven't... mind you i wouldn't want to have- I've only had it for 3 years... but still... I HAVE driven while under the influence- Just lucky not to have been caught... I HAVE driven WAY over the speed limit... my poor old stockie 6 has copped the boot in her a few times to the tune of 170-180 Km/h... I HAVE driven in ways that are irresponsible and most likely HIGHLY DANGEROUS...

I HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT... in my 3 years i have had nothing more than a parking ticket... 1...

Im lucky, and I AM NOT bragging... I DONT WANT TO BE CAUGHT, so I've stopped! Driving sensibly now...

Well, most of the time anyways

YA MUMS YA DAD

Joogie
Fully Licenced

simp006

291 Posts

Male

Posted - 21 Jun 2008 :  7:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Joogie's Homepage Send Joogie a Private Message

iv never had a fine at all. wierd seein as i get pulled over for havin loud exhaust rims and bodykit all the time, and have talked my way out of 2 yellow stickers. i tell everyone im a good driver, they say iv just never been caught haha :P i wont say which ones tru...

Boost me, and double clutch me so i can get my. Loss of Traction!

DarkLightning
P Plater

smiley-evil

14 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Jun 2008 :  04:33:18 AM  Show Profile Send DarkLightning a Private Message

Have'nt lost it yet but after putting a tacho dash in and not realising the speedo was lagging/slow till it was too late. 2 fines. 4 points. Bugger!

lovevncomms
Fully Licenced

loon012

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Mar 2009 :  12:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see lovevncomms's MSN Messenger address Send lovevncomms a Private Message

haven't as yet but after doing 180 down the freeway i wonder how sometimes but that was before i had kids so now i don't have the option LOL :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.2 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 1 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services