Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 General Chatter Area
 Nodg's Car totaled
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

dryVN
Fully Licenced

food-burger

228 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  7:19:50 PM  Show Profile Send dryVN a Private Message

For those who have not checked Members Rides , Just letting you know Get online for Nodg , cause Nodg's ok , but in hospital. Car is totaled. Cheers
Report to Moderator

andrewpapa
Fully Licenced

sports-bmx-biker

122 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  8:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit andrewpapa's Homepage Send andrewpapa a Private Message

**** i hope he is ok!! he oredy has injarys so this is bad knews

i am not a licenced mechanic but i do have years off experience fixing and restoring cars and doing them up ,i can even do-motors-up,panel betting,spray painting,electrical work. i know What i am doing when fixing my cars, i am not saying i know everything on how to fix cars but i can fix them with information and help off the internet and this site.vncommador.com
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  11:41:45 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Man, hope you're doing ok Nodg. Let us know if we can help somehow.

hsv_babe
Fully Licenced

cart046

269 Posts

Female

Posted - 08 Aug 2010 :  4:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit hsv_babe's Homepage  Click to see hsv_babe's MSN Messenger address Send hsv_babe a Private Message

Holy S8&T! What happened!!!

I'd gladly push my holden than drive a bloody ford!

lemusa
Fully Licenced

lemusa

193 Posts

Male

Posted - 10 Aug 2010 :  7:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit lemusa's Homepage Send lemusa a Private Message

fcuk mate. hope your all good!

dryvn: you talk to him a bit? keep us updated yeah?

Just be thankful you got two legs to stand on and hands to grab sh*t with!

hsv_babe
Fully Licenced

cart046

269 Posts

Female

Posted - 11 Aug 2010 :  1:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit hsv_babe's Homepage  Click to see hsv_babe's MSN Messenger address Send hsv_babe a Private Message

Yeah please do and let him no we is all thinking about him

dryVN
Fully Licenced

food-burger

228 Posts

Male

Posted - 11 Aug 2010 :  2:53:02 PM  Show Profile Send dryVN a Private Message

The full story is in members cars in nodg's car write up , on page 2. I only wanted to alert members who have not read the post. to show him support in this difficult time. He's always there when VN's and issues are concerned so its great to see members wishing him well. cheers

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 29 Aug 2010 :  09:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

damn had no idea ,, Ichat with nodg regularly on facebook ... I love the way that the vn group has come together for one of its own ,,, top stuff guys and gals!

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead

hsv_babe
Fully Licenced

cart046

269 Posts

Female

Posted - 30 Aug 2010 :  11:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit hsv_babe's Homepage  Click to see hsv_babe's MSN Messenger address Send hsv_babe a Private Message

I cant find the write up on it. How is he doing anyway?

InSaNe_InK
Fully Licenced

smiley-evil

125 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Aug 2010 :  08:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see InSaNe_InK's MSN Messenger address Send InSaNe_InK a Private Message

omfg i hope he is ok

spac89
P Plater

smurf03

47 Posts

Female

Posted - 10 Sep 2010 :  1:14:20 PM  Show Profile Send spac89 a Private Message

Hope all is going well for nodg hope there on the mend now

nodg
National Driver

1667 Posts

Male

Posted - 30 Oct 2010 :  07:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see nodg's MSN Messenger address Send nodg a Private Message

Thankyou everyone for your support i really appriciate it, i am now out of a leg cast and walking around with a hobble if im on my feet for too long. My ribs and sternum, bruising, broken nose and black eye have fully healed though.

For anyone that does not know a mitsubishi driver swerved into my lane hitting me head on and i was unbconcious and in a coma for two days, i almost died. Insurance has me covered and i now own a cordia turbo which is starting to grow on me :) nDamn i sound like a whinger lol.... anyway here are the pictures of my car after the crash, i have not seen it in person nor want to all i got out of it was my stereo system.. http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/nodg87/the%20end/

Again everyone, thanks for your support i will be back soon :)

Cheers,
Nodg.

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 30 Oct 2010 :  09:58:40 AM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Looks like there's only a few bits and pieces left to salvage off the wreck. I see it as ironic that a Mitsubishi wrote your baby off, and you drive one now. You can start again with VNs some time later, and maybe even build something even better.

dryVN
Fully Licenced

food-burger

228 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Oct 2010 :  09:52:41 AM  Show Profile Send dryVN a Private Message

Glad to here your on the mend. Sad to see the VN like that and your a very lucky bloke to get away from it.

hsv_babe
Fully Licenced

cart046

269 Posts

Female

Posted - 31 Oct 2010 :  11:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit hsv_babe's Homepage  Click to see hsv_babe's MSN Messenger address Send hsv_babe a Private Message

Jesus christ Nodg you're very very lucky!!!

Mechknight73
National Driver

robot-robot14

1001 Posts

Male

Posted - 31 Oct 2010 :  1:53:26 PM  Show Profile Send Mechknight73 a Private Message

Had you been conscious in hospital on the day of the crash, you should have asked someone to buy you a Lotto ticket. I think it's the combination of the NV's frame, a flukey point of impact, and the obvious "energy absorption" of the Mitsubishi that caused all this carnage.

Edited by - Mechknight73 on 31 Oct 2010 1:57:01 PM

VN91SX
Fully Licenced

simp098

344 Posts

Male

Posted - 05 Nov 2010 :  09:29:36 AM  Show Profile Send VN91SX a Private Message

OH......M....G!!!!! You are very lucky mate. There is so much mayhem going on in these pictures, but the thing that really caught my attention was the state of the steering wheel. I wish you a full recovery mate :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.27 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 321 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services