Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2024
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Area
 VNCommodore.com Polls
 Favorite driving event
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

driveacarsideways
Fully Licenced

robot-pirate

105 Posts

Male

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  11:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see driveacarsideways's MSN Messenger address Send driveacarsideways a Private Message

Poll Question:
What is it you most like doing?

If 'other', tell us what it is.

Results:
Cruising   [35%] 9 votes
Drags   [23%] 6 votes
Burnouts   [8%] 2 votes
Drifting   [23%] 6 votes
Dyno   [0%] 0 votes
Go to Whoa   [0%] 0 votes
Motocana   [0%] 0 votes
Sound off   [0%] 0 votes
Show n Shine   [4%] 1 votes
other   [8%] 2 votes

Poll Status: Locked  »»   Total Votes: 26 counted  »»   Last Vote: 28 Sep 2007 12:23:49 AM 

don't rush me, I get paid by the hour
Report to Moderator

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  11:05:34 PM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message

It is to hard to choose just one. I love them all. Although they are very hard to get to where i am.

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

driveacarsideways
Fully Licenced

robot-pirate

105 Posts

Male

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  11:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see driveacarsideways's MSN Messenger address Send driveacarsideways a Private Message

Location can be a real bugger. I'm lucky in that i'm only a 15 min from Sandown race track. I did make the trip up to Summernats one year and that was well worth it. F@#$ing awesome. Nothing like i'd ever seen before. One of the bigger problems is you just don't know where to look...lol

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 Jan 2007 :  7:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

look guys dont want to sound like a sour grapes, but why is every 1 so intent on using there car as a play toy ??? And when I say play toy I mean using your car for drifting and burnouts!!!!! I realy dont c the point of wreaking your car like that unless u got mega $$$ , your a mechanic and don't mind fixing it all the time or unless your a complete idiot who thinks it looks awesome 2 do a burnout or to get a bit of a flik around the corner! But in saying that there are people out there like this, and well thats just the way it is!! There,s my 2 cents worth!

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead

driveacarsideways
Fully Licenced

robot-pirate

105 Posts

Male

Posted - 09 Jan 2007 :  8:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see driveacarsideways's MSN Messenger address Send driveacarsideways a Private Message

hey trizo, what is it you love using your car for? what is it that gives you the buzz sensation?

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  9:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

Look as I said dont get me wrong, Ilike to 2 b on the open road and blow the cob webs a bit, so in that sense I'm a bit contradictory.... but tyre fryin and drifting unless your a pro or got a lota doe..is well I my self think stupid... but in sayin this ,and I'v had the same conversation on this topic with the other guys ,,,,, IF YOUR IN A CONTROLED ENVIROMENT then who can say sh1t! but if your out on the local street cutting up and being a dik well you have 2 draw the line !!!! is this not true???????????

driveacarsideways
Fully Licenced

robot-pirate

105 Posts

Male

Posted - 11 Jan 2007 :  5:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see driveacarsideways's MSN Messenger address Send driveacarsideways a Private Message

definately... I was only refereing to planned events like easternats, summernats, springnats...or what ever is close to you. I wont condone for one seconds stupid behaviour on the streets. I've seen way to many innocent people hurt.

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 11 Jan 2007 :  10:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

but bak tje topic the summernats I would def go if I ever got a chance!!! but on this side of aus (W.A) the better 1n's over here are REV HEADS wich is held in narrogin! mainly a burnout comp but has show'n shine all your car games and sh1t loads more!T he best part is its in the middle of the bush and it goes 4 2 days!!! then there motovation at the quik motorplex,,, not bad never been my self but have heard good things about it!!!

driveacarsideways
Fully Licenced

robot-pirate

105 Posts

Male

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  2:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see driveacarsideways's MSN Messenger address Send driveacarsideways a Private Message

When is the Rev Heads on? i haven't heard of that before.

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  7:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

cna tremember of the top of my head but pretty sure its around november!!!! frukin great two days!!!

mouce
National Driver

smiley-evil

1525 Posts

Male

Posted - 16 Jan 2007 :  12:05:02 PM  Show Profile Send mouce a Private Message

Depends where I'm at, what I'm listening to, what the weather is, what the cars around me are and who else is in the car.

One of my favourite things is attacking some of the mountain roads in the Victorian Alps. Nothing like keeping the foot on the floor as you're fanging up a mountain road at 100kph right on the limit of the car and driver. Really nice way to spend a day ;)

Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)

VNSVLE
Forum Moderator

smiley-blunder

1316 Posts

Male

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  12:39:17 AM  Show Profile Send VNSVLE a Private Message

I have an even better way mouce.......you will hate me for saying this but a road bike is the best feeling i have had on wheels, dont get me wrong it is good fun in the car but you get on the back of a bike and do the same thing..............i just can't explain the feeling. I suppose the only word to describe it is AWESOME!!!!

Sorry for veering of the topic but it had to be said. Are there any fellow bike nuts around?? If so you all know what i am getting at.
Sorry again

What's the difference between understeer and oversteer?
Understeer is when the driver is scared.
Oversteer is when the passenger is scared.

mouce
National Driver

smiley-evil

1525 Posts

Male

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  3:12:07 PM  Show Profile Send mouce a Private Message

Uh...you do realise that I ride a bike as well don't you? And yeah, it's great fun, but I love my VN on the hills more.

Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)

lolo
Fully Licenced

simp098

503 Posts

Male

Posted - 01 Feb 2007 :  9:12:17 PM  Show Profile Send lolo a Private Message

trizo sometimes people design and build cars to thrash them(me) bak to driving events nothing beats a couple of laps around a track... taking corners at 160 kph and hitting 290 on the straight. Autocross comes close, how does sliding around a 110 degree corner at 100kph on grass sound eh

Marcus Rogulic R.I.P (1980-2007)
"The Good Die Young"

GrnMchne
P Plater

monsters-rainydino

29 Posts

Female

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  12:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see GrnMchne's MSN Messenger address Send GrnMchne a Private Message

Cruise usually wit a couple of clubs. havent for ages now tho. car has been off the road and technicaly so have i.

Sig Coming Soon
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.23 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 3 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2024 by: Greening Computer Services