Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 Events Area
 Meet and Greet (Official)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  6:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

I would like to make the first Official Meet and Greet from www.vncommodore.com for the 24th March 2007 at 8PM in the car park at Bunnings - Fountain Gate (practically off the Monash Freeway).

The meet and greet will be conducted on the grounds that there are no idiots doing burn-outs, speeding or anything that can been counted as plain stupidity. The Narree Warren police station is with-in a 1 minute drive from the location and I will be informing them of the planed event. All people turning up to cause trouble will have their registration number taken and reported to the appropriate authorities.

I would like to meet those who can make it and we may even have some Krispy Kreme donuts for those that turn up.

All insurance for this event is on your own as this is not a registered club, but a group of car enthusiasts only and not covered by insurance.

I hope to see a few of you there, and finally put a face to the names.

Cheers,

David
Report to Moderator

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  5:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

So am I going to get some people turning up for this? I would like to know if it is worth having the meet and greet!

Cheers,

David
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

Palmz17
P Plater

alien-skull

77 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  9:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Palmz17's MSN Messenger address Send Palmz17 a Private Message

i'll be there for sure. i hope to see more people there aswell

James Mongan
P Plater

symbols-thunderbolt

78 Posts

Male

Posted - 24 Feb 2007 :  12:51:28 AM  Show Profile Send James Mongan a Private Message

yeh i should b there, let u know closer to date.

GrnMchne
P Plater

monsters-rainydino

29 Posts

Female

Posted - 15 Mar 2007 :  10:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Click to see GrnMchne's MSN Messenger address Send GrnMchne a Private Message

I will tag along, if you guys are willing to make a girl feel welcome (and if this is still going ahead). Please excuse me if i pike early tho, i am pregnant.

(ps. sorry if this is considered bringing up an old thread)

Sig Coming Soon

cosmo_aero
P Plater

dinosaur-dino2

13 Posts

Male

Posted - 18 Mar 2007 :  10:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see cosmo_aero's MSN Messenger address Send cosmo_aero a Private Message

hey all, I think I might bring my vn down, all tho I live on the other side of town
Im pretty new to this meet and greet. so make sure you say hello to the guy in the purple vn!

Butcha
P Plater

symbols-anarchy

55 Posts

Male

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  2:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Butcha's MSN Messenger address Send Butcha a Private Message

hey guys sorry to ask a stupid question, but i was just wondering what state this is held in?

VN COMMODORES JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE BEST CARS EVER

GrnMchne
P Plater

monsters-rainydino

29 Posts

Female

Posted - 19 Mar 2007 :  4:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see GrnMchne's MSN Messenger address Send GrnMchne a Private Message

victoria

Sig Coming Soon

Butcha
P Plater

symbols-anarchy

55 Posts

Male

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  5:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Butcha's MSN Messenger address Send Butcha a Private Message

damn i was hoping it wasnt...can u make a perth cruise lol?

VN COMMODORES JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE BEST CARS EVER

Palmz17
P Plater

alien-skull

77 Posts

Male

Posted - 20 Mar 2007 :  8:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Palmz17's MSN Messenger address Send Palmz17 a Private Message

sorry dav cant make it that night, i got my old mans 40th

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 21 Mar 2007 :  05:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

It is still on, and I hope to meet a few people.. (GrnMchne, girls are most welcome..)

Cheers,

David

James Mongan
P Plater

symbols-thunderbolt

78 Posts

Male

Posted - 21 Mar 2007 :  12:30:56 PM  Show Profile Send James Mongan a Private Message

i'll b there, got the night off work. c'on ppl who else is coming???

GrnMchne
P Plater

monsters-rainydino

29 Posts

Female

Posted - 21 Mar 2007 :  3:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see GrnMchne's MSN Messenger address Send GrnMchne a Private Message

quote:
Originally posted by David

It is still on, and I hope to meet a few people.. (GrnMchne, girls are most welcome..)

great!! well all who come will get the chance to see my car before the kit goes on. i cant wait to meet ppls.

Sig Coming Soon

cosmo_aero
P Plater

dinosaur-dino2

13 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  4:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cosmo_aero's MSN Messenger address Send cosmo_aero a Private Message

Im there!

akface
P Plater

car-burningrubber

24 Posts

Male

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  5:57:53 PM  Show Profile Send akface a Private Message

how can i get there from sydney? how far is it id be keen..

cosmo_aero
P Plater

dinosaur-dino2

13 Posts

Male

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  11:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see cosmo_aero's MSN Messenger address Send cosmo_aero a Private Message

quote:
Originally posted by akface

how can i get there from sydney? how far is it id be keen..

you could but it would most likey take you 5 hours to get here first,

I hope its not raining tonite, other wise Im not taking the car out.. hrmm..

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  8:51:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

Well James (and his girlfriend) and I where the only ones that turned up, was looking forward to seeing quite a few great looking cars. We left there at 8:35pm which was quite long considering that we where the only ones there.

You missed out on viewing the VR interior that James has worked so hard on, looked fantastic.. I so wanted to see Cosmo Aero's purple beast..

Cheers,

David

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  09:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

lmfao

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  09:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

Just goes to show you, that the get togethers do not work as hardly anyone is interested...

Cheers,

David

GrnMchne
P Plater

monsters-rainydino

29 Posts

Female

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  10:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Click to see GrnMchne's MSN Messenger address Send GrnMchne a Private Message

i was on my way last night, my car over heated about half way, and i dont have ne ones number to call to let them know. sorry guys.

Sig Coming Soon

trizo
Forum Moderator

desert-sheriffstar

3091 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  3:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit trizo's Homepage  Click to see trizo's MSN Messenger address Send trizo a Private Message

its a bit hard with members scattered around the country... basing a meet just in vic is pointless imo cause the fact being you will get mixd results each time... maybe a central meeting point like half way in the nullabor lol ??? might work!!! hahahahha

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead

David
The Guru

simp053

334 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  7:15:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message

I do not see members in other states putting their hands up to run one, do you? (If users want to arrange 1 and use this site as arranging it, then they can send me a PM and we will discuss) I can not afford to travel all over the country to attend them, as I am sure that you can not afford to travel arround the country as well.

Cheers,

David

lolo
Fully Licenced

simp098

503 Posts

Male

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  9:10:17 PM  Show Profile Send lolo a Private Message

damn it, I wasnt doing anything last nite... and I only found this thread on the 25th... I guess it wasnt meant to be however my car should be finished in MAY (fingers crossed) and I will be very happy to meet and greet AND show off after that lol

Marcus Rogulic R.I.P (1980-2007)
"The Good Die Young"

James Mongan
P Plater

symbols-thunderbolt

78 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 Mar 2007 :  12:42:41 PM  Show Profile Send James Mongan a Private Message

i'm sure that there are plenty of city slickers that could of turned up, i live an hour and a half away.
anyway is anyone here thinking of going on the street commmodore cruise 4 charity in August???

cosmo_aero
P Plater

dinosaur-dino2

13 Posts

Male

Posted - 27 Mar 2007 :  5:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cosmo_aero's MSN Messenger address Send cosmo_aero a Private Message

Hey guys I made it down, but was too late, and I also got alittle lost getting down there, took over an hour, but if you do another one let me know
sorry guys !

mouce
National Driver

smiley-evil

1525 Posts

Male

Posted - 29 Mar 2007 :  9:07:40 PM  Show Profile Send mouce a Private Message

The 'meet' as it were is well in the past now fellas, if you want to organise one, start another thread, this one should be left to die.

Bite off more than you can chew, and chew like hell - Peter Brock (1945-2006)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.39 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 43 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services