Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!
www.VNCommodore.com Support Site - Forums Page © 2005 - 2023
    Forums Page 

Main Menu

Start Page  
Forums  
Register  
Recipe Book  
Active Topics  
Active Polls  
Forum Search  
Online Auctions  
Online Classifieds  
FAQ  
Greeting Cards  
Guestbook  
Disclaimer  
Contact Us  
Links  
Username:

Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums
 All Forums
 General Area
 Technical Modifications
 Sway Bar Link Kits
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums  

borochone
P Plater

16 Posts

Male

Posted - 26 Nov 2012 :  4:05:02 PM  Show Profile Send borochone a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hey Guys
i just put an Heavy Duty Sway Bar Link Kit on my VN V8, cos the stock bushes were totally crumbled.
i was wondering if this Kit will cause Problems or Should i Just stick with stock links and Buy replacement Bushes ?

Any Help Would be Great Guys, this Forum has Already Helped Me out soo Much, i trust what im told here :)

Report to Moderator

kingbucktoo
P Plater

misc-smileyred

54 Posts

Male

Posted - 26 Nov 2012 :  11:14:43 PM  Show Profile Send kingbucktoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Why do you think the heavy duty link bars are a problem?? Usually the old ones are hard to remove as they are rusted up on the bottom nut.
If the heavy duties are designed for the VN and are installed leave them.
If your link bars are still stock then I guess the whole of your suspension might still be original... The next suspension kit you should replace is the rear upper trailing arms. Don't buy the individual bushes buy the two arms complete
http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=WA112A (look similar to the originals)
or
http://www.nolathane.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=46902 (do the same job just made differently)
find the best price, this makes it an easy fitment for one person. Just do them one side at a time.
This one replacement will make a huge difference if they are worn out, guarantee!!!
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page

Erik07
Learner

7 Posts

Male

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  03:16:24 AM  Show Profile Send Erik07 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I don't think there will be any problem in future with you man.Because the heavy duty Sway Bar Link Kit will give you the better performance then other. So don't be worry about it and drive the as you want. Good Luck.

<<<<Erik>>>>

Edited by - Erik07 on 10 Jan 2013 03:16:54 AM
Report to Moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
www.VNCommodore.com Support Forums © 2005 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page  
This page shown in 0.11 seconds.   Snitz Forums 2000
Do not Click Here

Currently 30 user(s) online

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by: Greening Computer Services